Fancy joining the server, the IP is play.sf-se.net:7777.
August 23, 2016, 09:14:45 AM by TheDarkness
Views: 45 | Comments: 4
I just wanted to let you guys know, to whom ever browses this forum who isn't already a staff member, that SF-SE is finally receiving the long required overhaul we've dreamed of doing.
Stay tuned, things are about to get extremely lit.
June 23, 2016, 10:53:15 PM by TheDarkness
Views: 81 | Comments: 8
Sorry for my recent absence, I've been really busy, stacking up hours and collecting paychecks, but that's besides the point. I've some great news for you all. I've located the source of the house bug, along with improvements to some anti-cheats for admins!
But, that's not as special as what's coming next, I'm in the process of writing the custom weaponset configuration system for people whom have 25+ hours in the server. Yes, you will be able to configure your weaponsets in-game guys!
Stay tuned for further information, the next build will be coming soon.
UPDATE: I've been working mad hours this week, I've started working on the weaponset dialogs, which can be accessible via /weaponset > custom weaponset (not available in the live server). I've included some screenshots below to give you guys a comprehensive first look at what will be soon to come, if you have suggestions, I'm all ears. I plan to have this finished between the 7th & 8th of July, those two days I'm off work.
March 23, 2016, 06:55:08 AM by TheDarkness
Views: 87 | Comments: 3
This is the second installment of multiple bug fix updates, along a few new features, they are listed below.
* Fixed a bug in derby where using /god would unfreeze a player
* Fixed a bug with duel where weapon 'chainsaw' gives you a sniper rifle
* Fixed a bug with the achievement silent killer (it now works everywhere, like it should)
* Fixed a bug in duel where a player would spawn twice.
* Fixed a bug in /war where you couldn't shoot certain vehicles (If you cannot see tank fire, please relog, it's a sa-mp bug)
* /asay is now more noticeable
* Added /oban so admins can ban offline players
* Added /previousbans so admins may view previous bans by specified player name.
Pages:  2
Re: SFSE is getting a makeover. by cawfee
[August 24, 2016, 05:54:55 PM]
Re: Server Banners / Signatures by Dr.Hax
[August 24, 2016, 04:10:33 PM]
Re: Server Banners / Signatures by Luis
[August 24, 2016, 04:09:45 PM]
Re: SFSE is getting a makeover. by Dr.Hax
[August 23, 2016, 11:10:48 AM]
Re: SFSE is getting a makeover. by Mauri
[August 23, 2016, 09:56:02 AM]