Quality over quantity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akira

Former Staff
I'll be brief.

My suggestion is to reduce the insane amount of vehicles at all cities spawns, simply because at least 80% of these are unused and - most importantly - they tend to cause huge losses of FPS for those who can't afford smoother gaming performances, which includes a good proportion of the server players as far as I've seen.

I'd like to hear your opinions, considering also that most of the regular players don't even take into consideration the existence of these vehicles and instead use /v to make it quicker.

Pinch

Staff Member of the Year | 2020
Former Staff
I agree. Some of the vehicles are also misplaced in such a way that they're either inside stunt objects or in water. Such vehicles should be removed. Would be better if only the spawn areas/CnR have ample amount of vehicles..

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
I'm fairly confident I've suggested this before. Maybe it was lost with the suggestion "purge". I brought all the same arguments as Akira. Before my suggestion, there were even more static vehicles than there are now.
Some of the vehicles are also misplaced in such a way that they're either inside stunt objects or in water. Such vehicles should be removed.
That's a result of objects not loading fast enough. Sometimes when I go to /disney, I can see the cars spawn higher above the ground at first, only to fall to the ground. After that, the yellow platforms at /disney appear above the ground, leaving the cars below. As long as nobody enters these vehicles, the server doesn't bother with putting them back where they should be. So the vehicles stay below or inside the platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.