Bad-Ass Hero Scenery..

Neap42O

Hello Its me NusTz Or Knowns as Ibrahim in real life.

For the Past 2 days I have been in Deep Massive War Kinda thingy.

Day before yesterday,On 19th of May I had a fight with a Boy name Ahmed Maximunly my Age. He broke out and I had beat the Heck out of him.. He considerably was injulding me with war and was making jokes whcih were physical rather We are maximized enemies and donot provoke to have jokes around us by each-other.

On 19th He got beaten up and yet seek for revenge.

Tomorrow after 10:15 PM This boy came up with 6-7 other boys and Jumped me.. He stabbed me on my face with a Key which hit me under my eye.
And I got badly beaten up by them when I broke up I called my father down. He along with couple of My friend went to his house and SCREAM at his father.That boys father was a wise man He regretly apoligize to me and my father and We Told them that If they donot take action They would have to pay a Big Price for that.

Just we went to 2 more house and They all SEEK to apologize.

The Matter is remaining of 2 boys left so What should I do with them Beat them or Leave them. Matter of Respect and Authority

-By NusTz or Ibrahim Khan

Chaos

Former Staff
Well, I gotta say nice story. Maybe you can be a good script writer in future!
And i don't believe this all happened. If you want to justify yourself, post a selfie of you right now. I wanna see how badly you are injured.
Regards,
Uber ( Luqman Ali )

Neap42O

Well, I gotta say nice story. Maybe you can be a good script writer in future!
And i don't believe this all happened. If you want to justify yourself, post a selfie of you right now. I wanna see how badly you are injured.
Regards,
Uber ( Luqman Ali )
Well I dont guess so I am false..
Rather I can't take Picture Cause I ain't got no phone + I got hurt real bad at my left eye... Still managing mys self :D