1,000,000$ Daily Questions

Prodigy

Welcome to the daily 1 Million dollar questions!
Please read and follow these rules because if not , then you're answer would be invalid!
0*hBeNylhcp6EFM5En.png

I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Rules:

* I ask a question and basically you drop an answer with your IG name.

* The first one to drop the right answer wins.

* Spamming is not allowed.

* Accepting Mature answers only (Except if I ask questions that require a silly answer).

* You must use this format : - Forum name :
- IG name :
- Answer :

* Not following this format will cause you to lose.

* Dont use any emoji's (Except if the answer requires it)

* Not respecting and being a jerk will lead to a straight kick from these daily questions in which you will not be able to answer ever again

Good luck answering :)

Bandit

lda #$7f | sta $dc0d
IGN: Bandit
A. Mobb Deep was an American hip hop music duo from the Queensbridge Houses in New York City. The group consisted of Havoc and Prodigy, and were a hardcore East Coast Hip-Hop group.

pokles

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2021
VIP
IGN: Bandit
A. Mobb Deep was an American hip hop music duo from the Queensbridge Houses in New York City. The group consisted of Havoc and Prodigy, and were a hardcore East Coast Hip-Hop group.
That's totally not copied from wikipedia whatsoever :b

Prodigy

Question of the day! : What is always coming, but never arrives? (No hints otherwise it will be simple ;))

DON'T FORGET THE FORMAT!

pokles

VIP
Okay I have one: What has two arms, two legs, two eyes, one mouth, one nose and is fookin spastic

Chaos

Former Staff
So, As prodigy is currently away i will keep this event going.
Question of the Day : What Were the last words of Einstien? ( No hints )
Don't Forget the Format.

pokles

VIP
Don't Forget the Format.
WHERE'S THE GODDAMN WEEKLY OBJECT HUNT

nessie

VIP
Don't Forget the Format.
Einstein*

https://www.quora.com/What-might-have-been-Einsteins-last-words :p

In essence, the conflict that exists today is no more than an old-style struggle for power, once again presented to mankind in semireligious trappings. The difference is that, this time, the development of atomic power has imbued the struggle with a ghostly character; for both parties know and admit that, should the quarrel deteriorate into actual war, mankind is doomed. Despite this knowledge, statesmen in responsible positions on both sides continue to employ the well-known technique of seeking to intimidate and demoralize the opponent by marshaling superior military strength. They do so even though such a policy entails the risk of war and doom. Not one statesman in a position of responsibility has dared to pursue the only course that holds out any promise of peace, the course of supranational security, since for a statesman to follow such a course would be tantamount to political suicide. Political passions, once they have been fanned into flame, exact their victims … Citater fra…