2 suggiez!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nessie

VIP
1) Fix the mistakes and typos.
Unban page:
Donation page:
ik, this is supposed to be in bug reports section.
2) Make a bribe limit in cops and robbers.
Robbers in cnr can bribe the cop that arrested them with any amount of money. (for example 1$)

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Technically, yes, imprisoned robbers can bribe cops with any amount of money, even 1 $. However, cops can always decline the deal, so a robber has to offer a large sum of money to have any chance of a successful bribe. Unless this feature is somehow abused (more frequent /cnr players might know more than me), I don't see the need for a limit.

Chaos

Former Staff
Technically, yes, imprisoned robbers can bribe cops with any amount of money, even 1 $. However, cops can always decline the deal, so a robber has to offer a large sum of money to have any chance of a successful bribe. Unless this feature is somehow abused (more frequent /cnr players might know more than me), I don't see the need for a limit.
Exactly, I've been bribed many times but i just decline the request. Though it can be used to trick the cops.
I'd say leaving it the way it is would be nice.

nessie

VIP
Cops can sometimes accept the bribe wrongly, like while driving a car and then they press enter to skip the dialog or something and at the end they get 1$ only...

what about replacing the dialog with commands? like /baccept and /bdeny for example.

Last edited:

Slothy

VIP
Former Staff
Cops can sometimes accept the bribe wrongly, like while driving a car and then they press enter to skip the dialog or something and at the end they get 1$ only...

what about replacing the dialog with commands? like /baccept and /bdeny for example.

Okay ill change my vote to -1 since u want to be rude :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.