2nd Logo attempt for SFSE (Unofficial)

Shaan

Member of the Year | 2020
Server Staff
Nice work!

The texts' positions should be interchanged. In this case, it makes it read as Stunt Evolution San Fierro which is not the server name. Instead it should be read as San Fierro Stunt Evolution. Make the position of San Fierro text above Stunt Evolution text.

Ern

Even though you say you are new to graphics design, pretty good job I'd say!

Nice work!

The texts' positions should be interchanged. In this case, it makes it read as Stunt Evolution San Fierro which is not the server name. Instead it should be read as San Fierro Stunt Evolution. Make the position of San Fierro text above Stunt Evolution text.

I am not entirely sure that's necessary. Yeah you could see that if we read it traditionally from top to down, however the bigger font implies that 'San Fierro' is where it starts. Which is true, in a sense.
Now I barely know anything when it comes to graphics design, however if he were to swap the places of the two parts, a completely redesign is necessary since 'Stunt Evolution' doesn't fit down there with the same font settings. Subsequently it would look completely different. My two cents.