[Accepted] Droptek

Status
Not open for further replies.

droptek

• In-game name: Droptek
• Country you are from: Bulgaria
• Why do you want to join: Because WmE is a good and a loyal clan. I know some of the members and they are friendly and good players.
• Why should we accept you, what are you good at: You will get another good and characteristic player. I'm loyal, but recently I'm not really active, cause of school, but now since im 1st shift, I will try to be more active
• How can you make WmE a better gang: I'm not sure how the politic is in this gang, but i don't think there is anything to change. It's good however it is.
• Were you previously in any other gang? (If yes, what gang and why did you leave/get kicked): I was in MOB, but i left, cause I don't think it suited me enough recently.
• Are you good at c-bug and/or 2-shot: Yeah. I still have to learn and to master them tho. I'm also good with Tec9 or UZI
• Screenshot of your in-game stats:

If neccesary, I want to get tested to see if im good enough for WmE. I know how pro this gang is and i dont really think i will pass the test, but i will still try.
Edit Note: I didn't mention that I am a rager sometimes and get a little toxic, cause I rather rage ingame than in real life, cause consiquences Irl can be worse :/

Last edited:

Silent

Former Staff
Well you've mentioned that you rage most of the times, can you tell us what makes you rage ? Also you've farmed score a lot in the past on spawn point killing AFK players as far as i have seen...

Status
Not open for further replies.