All 50 event pumpkin locations!

silver63

I've decided to take a screenshot of every pumpkin I've found during the event. I've managed to find them all with the help of SimpleX. I'm posting this tutorial to help the players who are having a hard time finding the last few pumpkins they have left, or players who won't have enough time to hunt for them all during the event. If you want to enjoy finding them yourself, avoid this thread! Here are 50 screenshots of all pumpkin locations, uploaded to an imgur album. If you need help with any, or can't tell where a pumpkin is based on the screenshot, just post below and I'll help you out.

if the above link isnt working:
imgur.com/a/1eCoEXx

SimpleX

Former Staff
I think everyone should try his best before ending up in this topic. Also I'd like to thank you for helping me find the few missed ones which were kinda obvious lol (blind me)
Last but not least, it's an honor to be the first one to find 'em all ! :D

Last edited:

FauzanPZ

Well, i've been searching for all of it (with SimpleX helps. Thank you). But, thanks for this i found the last pumpkin (The Spongebob Statue).

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
I feel as though you’re spoiling it for other users. The whole point is for them to find them.

xerthz

I feel as though you’re spoiling it for other users. The whole point is for them to find them.
Its almost as if he put a spoiler for people who don't want it spoiled. People who want an easy way out are going to get it if they want whether they follow a tutorial or ask people in game. People who want to find the pumpkins without help can do so by avoiding this thread, which wax has already specified in the OP. Not sure why you're getting upset over nothing.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
Its almost as if he put a spoiler for people who don't want it spoiled. People who want an easy way out are going to get it if they want whether they follow a tutorial or ask people in game. People who want to find the pumpkins without help can do so by avoiding this thread, which wax has already specified in the OP. Not sure why you're getting upset over nothing.

I never said I was getting upset? It just spoils the whole minigame imo.