AMITY by Mad Society Kings

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
04pNWYM.png

Hi all,

Mad Society Kings are proud to present AMITY; our first stunt video. This has been in the making since around February, and it's finally here! For our first video, I challenged our members with an objective of creating a stunt video without the usage of motorbikes/bicycles while utilizing SF-SE objects.

I'd like to extend my gratitude for everyone involved in helping create this video - more specifically Bassam, who not only energized my personal motivation for this video, but in some ways all of us. This video's existence is largely due to his determination to take the video out of the ditch that it was in. With that said, this also wouldn't be possible without the skill of ALL of our members and their generosity for giving me their hard effort and dedicated time in order to help create this video.

It's worth mentioning that unfortunately, due to my oversight when I reset my PC mid-video, and compression by YouTube, this video does lack the HD quality I was striving for.. but this is just a lesson for myself to push more boundaries & test more of my limits as a creator. Hopefully it's still enjoyable nonetheless.

Enough rambling..

Stunter lineup:
Bassam
crankey
Darky
Joako (aka aut0psia)
Joep
Kostas
Mad
Panos
Phoenix (aka Eterno)
Sloth
Silent
vodka

Soundtrack:
Two Door Cinema Club - "Cigarettes in the Theatre"
Two Door Cinema Club - "Undercover Martyn"

Video link:
Stream AMITY by Mad Society Kings on YouTube

Download:
AMITY on Google Drive

TLDR: new vid. msk. stunts. no bike. ok? click vid.

Last edited:

Darky

VIP
Former Staff
Really enjoy watching the video. I'm glad the end product looks amazing. The soundtrack makes it even better too. Huge props to Mad!
Good job everyone! Great stunting. Looking forward to participate in the next video *fingers cross*.

Pinch

Staff Member of the Year | 2020
Former Staff
When I first saw the song titles, I was wondering how you're gonna fit these songs into the video but I must say, I'm impressed! Kudos to every stunter in the video!! My best wishes and I hope more videos come from your side.. Great editing as well. Would really like to appreciate @Madvillayo, @Bassam and everyone else in this video for their effort to bring this out. Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful!

Silent

Former Staff
Good job Mad, appreciate your patience for waiting for everyone (Timezone problems ofcourse). Good job everybody who contributed to this video and who helped us figure out the stunts and kept us motivated for the same.