Anim Stunt War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaan

Member of the Year | 2020
Server Staff
Description: We are not able to use animations after someone completed a stunt war.

What is happening?: I was playing a stunt war with vodka and others. After vodka completed the stunt I wasn't able to use any of the anims available. It was showing the message "You cannot use this animation right now"

Steps to replicate: 1)Join /swar
2)Let some other player complete it.
3)Now try to use anim, you will not be able to do it.

Additional information that may be useful: N/A

Desired Reward: N/A

Shaan

Server Staff
I tested it again with Rutur4j and I was able to use anim. Maybe there is some other thing which is causing it.

EDIT: I tested it another time with crankey and the bug was working. I wasn't able to use animations. This means that sometimes the bug happens and sometimes it doesn't.

Last edited:

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
Odd.. Thought this was fixed. Are there any consistencies between the bug occurring (whether it be you winning vs another person winning, or time ending vs finishing.. etc) that you notice?

Shaan

Server Staff
Odd.. Thought this was fixed. Are there any consistencies between the bug occurring (whether it be you winning vs another person winning, or time ending vs finishing.. etc) that you notice?
Sorry but I didn't noticed anything like that.

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
Update: Bug only occurs if stuntwar ends by finishing, rather than time ending. Time ending will result in the ability to use animations - may have to do with respawning. ALL parties are affected, winner or not

Status
Not open for further replies.