[APPLICATION] sweggy

dupa osbrunda

• In-game name: sweggy
• Previous ig-names (if any): I dont have any previous names.
• Language(s): Vietnamese, English.
• Why do you want to join?: I want to join the gang because I want to help the gang grow more and interact with gang members and have fun.
• How can you make WmE a better gang: I will try my best to make WmE more better, by my dm skill i can help the gang defend from other gang attacks or attacks their territory to earn more gs (huehue) and make it to be top 1 gang.
• Describe your skills with c-bug/2-shot bugs: I cant do c-bug but I can do 2-shot fast, but my aim is not good as other players so I will practise more to improve it.
• Why should we accept you, what are you good at: Im not very good at dming and my aim is bad, but I can still do 2-shot fast, im trying to be a stunter too so Im trying to practicing. Besides these two, I also made maps and most of them are making custom houses, if I can I will make a custom house for all members of WmE.
• How do you see yourself and your activity on the server in a month / 3 months / a year?: I see myself as a normal player but a little bit weird, I always play on the server everyday except for some busy days or playing other games.
• Are you aware of any players in WmE gang who you would find difficult to get along with?: No, I aren't.
• Were you previously in any other gang? (If yes, what gang and why did you leave/get kicked): No, I weren't.
• Have you ever been banned or punished in another way for any serious violation of server rules? (If yes, mention reasons): I have been banned 2 times in the past, I was using teleport and I have deleted it, I have learned something after that, never cheating again because it is a bad act, must play fair. The second ban is because of using teleport mod like the first ban.
• Screenshot of your in-game stats: gta_sa 2019-07-28 16-05-13-12.jpg

Last edited:

ScrIN

You say 2-shots work better for you than cbug and it is one of your advantage but then you say your aim with 2shots sucks, so I dont understand how it is for real.

Also what was the reason of second ban and when did these bans happen?

dupa osbrunda

I often get confused when answering something so people may not understand what I type, my thinking is quite confusing and confusing. I am very sorry about this. The second ban is also because of using teleport mod too.