Armor For /deagle, /bf, /privdm(options)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vo1cano

NAME : LeslavvvDBH
Suggestion : So, basically as we know server sync is waay better than needed, so I think we should add Armor in few DM, so when we join /deagle we will get 100HP with 100ARMOR , same with /BF now, when we make /privdm in weapon options there will be armor in list aswell, so we can manage our private dm accordingly. that was it tbh, not much.

XWarriorX

I'm totally agree with your suggestion as DMing is nothing without armor , Average players can't stand against skilled players even for 1 second , so it's a good suggestion, I know it's already suggested many times but owner's should take an action on this suggestion now.

nessie

VIP
What about making armor for vips or adding it to the bonus features?

I mean this feature used to be for vips only in the past.

Repeating the same sentence in every armor suggestion.

XWarriorX

What about making armor for vips or adding it to the bonus features?
Okay , so guess If Xc or Rozayy had bought VIP and they got armor , how will you kill them ? man.... it will become impossible to kill them once they got armor, you would need to get killed 3-4 times so their HP will get low and then you could be able to kill them -_-

vo1cano

Alright so how about just for /bf and privdm as privdm is for certain player invited. And bf because everyone can use any gun at it. If not just add armour at all those 3 cause its dm armour should be there. But if player leave those dm their armor will be removed so for turf8ng and stuff like those people have to pay for vip.... ya get me?

nekko

Former Staff
He is right. We used to deny this suggestion while the old sync was hitting, but now you can 1shot player easily which I see lots of ppl are complaining about. Probably neutral cuz it would be unrealistic, but people would stop complaining for once.
EDIT: Headshot System for sniper would be a great addition too.

Slothy

VIP
Former Staff
Okay , so guess If Xc or Rozayy had bought VIP and they got armor , how will you kill them ? man.... it will become impossible to kill them once they got armor, you would need to get killed 3-4 times so their HP will get low and then you could be able to kill them -_-
it's fair game, you'll have armour to.

vo1cano

the point is, landing 3 shots is easy, which means people can get more chance to kill if they had armor ya know, stunning and everything would be great as the sync right now is insanely good, more good than its actually needed but having an armor with it would be great.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
For reference, a list of DMs in SFSE:
Battlefield /bf, War /war, DMIsland /dmi, Minigun /mg, Gun game /gg, Rocket /rocket, Deagle /deagle, Sawn-off /sawn, Sniper /sniper, Team DM /tdm, Private DM /privdm, Battle Royale /br

I'm not a very active DMer, but I have experienced the greatly improved sync. Because of it, some DMs could really use armor for all players, particularly the ones with high damage output weapons: /war, /mg, /rocket and /br.

Status
Not open for further replies.