Arrows in /is2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
While Infernus Skills 2 is a good map overall, some parts of it are difficult to follow. The spot pictured below is particularly annoying, as the roads ahead aren't visible at a normal camera angle. Neither is there any clear arrow pointing in the correct directions. That's why I'd suggest adding large arrows that point toward the right way to go at the potentially confusing parts. In this case, two arrows should be added, one pointing to the top-left and the other to the top-right.

J35qwu9.png

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
Technically, those orange/white barriers ARE pointing in the direction of where to go; that's their purpose. I don't think it's too necessary, due to knowing it after one run

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
Technically, those orange/white barriers ARE pointing in the direction of where to go; that's their purpose. I don't think it's too necessary, due to knowing it after one run

I understand where he's coming from. Newbies might not realise the red and white barrier is actually telling them which direction to head in.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
While that's true, the direction is not clearly visible until fairly close to the wall. But at that point, it's too late to make it to the sides. Honestly, I didn't notice the roads at the sides until Kostas told me.

Bassam

VIP
Former Staff
imo its kinda obvious, cawfee wouldn’t add a broken map or smth, and looking at that barrier would clearly mean straight forward is a crash, so with common sense being used u’d go either right or left no?

Also, as Mad said it’ll take one try to figure it out, because getting close to that barrier will make the side routes visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.