Battlefield/War

nessie

VIP
@NoType you made 2 maps for the DM Island.

But most of the players likes to play on battlefield and war.

So why don't you make new maps for battlefield and war?
the maps of bf and war are a bit boring tbh.

Neap42O

I was already planning on making new battlefield and war maps. Give me a few days and there will be new dm maps, thanks ;)
Admin please make such maps that arent laggy and FPS consuming. Please I beg you. I got a shitty PC and can't afford to handle laggy places so Please be concern with this rather going your way and making heavy maps :)

NoType

Server Mapper
Former Staff
Admin please make such maps that arent laggy and FPS consuming. Please I beg you. I got a shitty PC and can't afford to handle laggy places so Please be concern with this rather going your way and making heavy maps :)
I'll take it into consideration, but i'm a huge fan of detail. And so is Cawfee, so I can't assure you of anything

Neap42O

I'll take it into consideration, but i'm a huge fan of detail. And so is Cawfee, so I can't assure you of anything
Hi,

Well thats the problem fam,I got a Laptop WHICH is nothing but SHIT rather than buying a new one will cost me Expensively more cause I am poor. Plus the fact is I can't handle this game or the other. So please make sure of all the above reasons.

Thank You

-NuST

Kondor

Why don't you guys make those maps which are comforted with everybody eg. WAREHOUSE
No,no. I actually (and probably most of the players) don't like maps which are empty. Objects to take cover from are needed
Don't confuse DM maps with duel ones

Neap42O

Objects to take cover from are needed
Don't confuse DM maps with duel ones
Actually I was thinking about that Warehouue Map which has POLES in it to take cover. So makes * I T * hard for players to hit each other. And Second of all I made this statement to comfort those Potato PC players. (Like Me)