I like to share our fun moments here

feel free to share anything u laugh about it

BUT REMEMBER DO NOT INSULT SOMEONE

we are here to laugh with others not to laugh at someone

Last edited by a moderator:

Luqman Ali

So,

The prank i went through.

I Joined and there was a guy named naokai.I saw /namechanges and it listed some odd names i didn't knew.That guy was friendly and we had a nice conversation.I told him a lot about me and what was in my mind.i also told him that there is one last close friend of mine left in this server and he is rocketbunny.we had a long conversation and i dun't know how but i believed that he was some guy i didn't knew (I thought he might be one old players lile pureclock7,cadbane,dollashears.)

And suddenly a hacker came to the wrong place.That guy said he will report him on forums as no admin was online.When i saw the report it was listed by @Black_ouT.I at once joined the game and shouted in main chat "Dammit" ,"You Bastard" & "Damn Liar you lied to me" and then i said "You are Rocket bunny aren't you" and he replied "XD I love this prank" and it was too late for me to realize that i was pranked!

Damn one of the best ever pranks  

It's kinda sad that players don't put staff members and other regular players (when they're AFK, of course) into freight boxes any more. That was a good prank.

nekko

Server Moderator
@Akira pranking Balkanians how he's a girl... When they all started hitting on him on Balkanian language... Funny asf! :eek: :D  He does it often but this was way too good when all of them actually believed him.. Like 5-7 ppl talking to him at once LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Luqman Ali

xD  he also asked my that he is a she but i actually didn't pay a lot of attention to it.Its because for me it doesn't matter whether you are men or women as you are a human (unless you are a goat). :D