C-BUG & 2-Shoots

nessie

VIP
Hey everyone, i've been asked many times about C-Bug and 2-Shoots and how to use them and if they are cheats/hacks or not.
So today i decided to make a tutorial!

Lets start:

What is C-BUG?
C-BUG is a shortcut for "Crouch Bug".
Is it a CLEO Hack or something?

No, it isn't. C-BUG is a SA-MP bug.
How to C-BUG?
It requires Aim(Not AIMBOT) + Shoot + Crouch(Press C)
Why is C-BUGGING outside harder than C-BUGGING in an interior?
This is simply because your aim goes up outside.
sa-mp-131.png

What is 2-Shoots?
2-Shoots is a Sawn-Off bug.
Is it a CLEO Hack or something?

No, it isn't.
How to 2-Shoot?
It requires nothing. All what you have to do is shooting 2 times with Sawn-Off and then switching to another weapon and then to Sawn-Off again.

Credits goes to the owners for allowing this bugs.
Thanks for reading.
[MOB]Messi

Last edited:

SimpleX

Former Staff
Nice guide, except I would change the part "shooting 2 times with Sawn-Off" to either "shooting 2 bullets with Sawn-off" or "shooting once with Sawn-off" to prevent confusion as shooting twice technically means shooting all 4 bullets of a dual weapon.
Thanks for your time though.

Emperor

Nice guide, except I would change the part "shooting 2 times with Sawn-Off" to either "shooting 2 bullets with Sawn-off" or "shooting once with Sawn-off" to prevent confusion as shooting twice technically means shooting all 4 bullets of a dual weapon.
Thanks for your time though.
It's been almost half a month and you still didn't update it.

nessie

VIP
It's been almost half a month and you still didn't update it.
True.
It's been 1 day since you registered on forums.
I mean what's your point of making a useless reply? more forum messages?

Anyways, @SimpleX
I think there is no confusion, because the bug is called 2-Shoots. Plus I made a video for people who are 'confused' as you said.

SimpleX

Former Staff
True.

Anyways, @SimpleX
I think there is no confusion, because the bug is called 2-Shoots. Plus I made a video for people who are 'confused' as you said.
Bug is called 2-Shoot, but it doesn't mean shooting twice. It's up to you to fix it, I just pointed out a mistake to make your guide better.

Emperor

True.

Anyways, @SimpleX
I'm just avoiding confusion because what you just pointed out in your guide is wrong.

Slothy

VIP
Former Staff
well your cbuging guide wold be even more helpful if it had a keyboard shown on screen
add a tuto to do fast as hell cbuging
It's really simple no need for an on screen keyboard just press aim shoot then press c then shoot again after pressing the c button but dont wait to long between shots