C++ Gamemode Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

cawfee

Hey, guys:

As most of you are aware, behind the scenes I have been working diligently on the C++ gamemode. The last time it was seen in production was in 2015 when @AndreT and I were running it. Since then, a lot of work has been done. Unfortunately, most of which has been tested with 1-3 people at once. We're at the point now where stability testing and bug-hunting need to be performed.

I encourage you all in your spare time to visit the beta server (details below) and play around for a while. Bear in mind that this is a preview of what is to come. There are plenty of changes I have in mind prior to the launch as well as new features. Incidentally, if there are missing features that ought to be ported from the current PAWN server, let me know.

Please report any issues to me and they will be promptly sorted. Feedback is very much welcome, as well!

IP: sf-se.net:7776

Last edited by a moderator:

bear

Server Owner
A quick reminder that sf-se.net:7776 (or 188.226.158.59:7776 for those of you that only like numbers) is still live and ready for anyone to join and test before the big release very soon! 

Let us know your thoughts, and any bugs/issues you find :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.