Changing Name[and pw]

Status
Not open for further replies.

destroyeR

Hello there,ahh..Someone robbed my acc and changed name all things transfered moneys etc,and i joined with my account destroyeR. and i saw my acc doesnt exist,when i saw someone robbed in the internet caffe because i played in internet caffe,and i taked back acc but when i opened destroyeR. acc i forgot the pw and i cant change now the name.Please can you help me to change the pw from destroyeR. acc to change the name and now my acc have 2UP so i want to change against to destroyeR.
Thank You

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
You and your brother were asking me to change the password of an account and give $22M of that account. The last days, you keep saying someone "robbed" your account but to me, this just looks as an attempt to scam and I will explain why:

[14:49:33] <-> 2UP(19) has left [21/200]
[14:50:04] <+> destroyeR.(6) has connected[21/200]
[14:50:13] - RegServ - destroyeR.(6) has changed their name to 'few'
[14:50:20] <-> few(6) has left [20/200]
[14:50:47] <+> destroyeR.(6) has connected[21/200]
[14:50:57] <-> destroyeR.(6) has timed out [20/200]
[14:51:18] <+>2UP(2) has connected [20/200]

You coincidentally left before it happened and you joined after it happened. Scamming is 24-hour ban if this whole thing continues, banning the entire internet cafe would be the best solution.

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
The activity log I posted clearly shows you are the same person who changed the name of that account. You blame someone else and when I asked for an explanation, you said you tried to find the password and you left. But you joined successfully and changed the name successfully. Then you claim everything is alright now and you complain again about the account password that YOU know already since you logged in and changed the name.

I'm giving you one last chance to explain yourself fully in details or I am banning for scamming 24 hours.

destroyeR

Well,first of all i was playing sfse and i go off and when i logged in with my name destroyeR. i saw that acc doesnt exist, i was writing with admins and when i saw someone joined with acc 2UP name and i saw my things there i saw 2800+ score and he said i robbed your acc and i took it back and now i want to change my name from [MOB]destroyeR. to my old name destroyeR. but when i created destroyeR. and i forgot pw because that man changed to 2UP.
thank you

destroyeR

they says its mu brother because they hating on me.they says because we play from internet caffe look ip I have brother.(HATING)

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
man i play from internet caffe because that shows it's same person

Read the logs I posted again. You disconnected with 2UP account, you logged in destroyeR. account, changed name and then joined back to 2UP account. All this happened in less than 2 minutes. Why would that person that "robbed" your account joined only when you left and you joined only when he left? Clearly shows that same person had to disconnect to use the other account and all happened by one single person.

Well,first of all i was playing sfse and i go off and when i logged in with my name destroyeR. i saw that acc doesnt exist, i was writing with admins and when i saw someone joined with acc 2UP name and i saw my things there i saw 2800+ score and he said i robbed your acc and i took it back and now i want to change my name from [MOB]destroyeR. to my old name destroyeR. but when i created destroyeR. and i forgot pw because that man changed to 2UP.
thank you

You were telling us that destroyeR. account was robbed and password was changed. Out of sudden, you managed to login to that account and suddenly saw that account doesn't exist? Look up the logs again. You did login but you changed the name, that's why the account doesn't exist.

For the first time, you are telling us that someone "robbed" your other account 2UP but after replying here, you asked faker about destroyeR. account with your 2UP's new name. You never mentioned anything about it. If we take a look at logs and nobody ever told you that they robbed your account, will you accept the consequences of your actions?

How did you take it back? destroyeR. account was renamed to few and 2UP account was renamed to [MOB]destroyeR. For days now, you PMed every staff member about the situation under the name 2UP and now you are telling us that the account never really belonged to you and someone else impersonated you? I am sorry for saying this, but it makes completely no sense whatsoever. Your story doesn't add up.

destroyeR

Man you dont understand when I joined with destroyer doesn't exist and I was trying to find ACC when I saw someone with my ACC he changed to 2UP and I took again but when I opened destroyer I forgot the PW and I am looking for you to change pw from destroyer to change name

Last edited:

destroyeR

someone has stolen my acount and changed my name to 2UP and when I entered and saw that my acount did not exist with the destroyer name but now i got it but when you sent the logs i was testing if i can get account to change the name but I forgot pw.(if you tries 3times pw and wrongly the server automatically says if you want to change name and I typed wrongly that few name where you send that log)please trust me I swear to God I am not lying

bear

Server Owner
Your account is your responsibility.

We go above and beyond in comparison with other servers in providing the features you need to keep your account secure. You can disable auto login and require password authentication upon each join, and set a password that only you know. This would have prevented you from landing in this situation.

If needed, download and install a password manager, like KeePass. That way you only have to remember a single password as a gateway for all your other passwords.

I would have tried to be sympathetic for your situation, but truthfully, you do not deserve it.

I'll leave this up to Kostas to decide what happens in regards to scamming allegation

destroyeR

why new acc ? i have my acc but i want to change name wtf u dont understand i want to change name to my old destroyeR.

destroyeR

I just want you to change the password to the destroyer account to change the name from there to switch to this main account understand me?

Status
Not open for further replies.