Courier bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Description (in few words): /courier doesn't teleport the player to the right location when in a bike

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: When I'm in a bike, /courier doesn't teleport me to the right location. Or more precisely, I'm teleported there for a split-second and immediately back to my bike. This presumably happens because of anti-fall.

Steps to replicate (if possible): Enter or spawn bike. Type /courier. Pick mission.

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):
Picking a mission
EtdskWM.png

I picked a mission in LV but I'm still in SF
zfRnJlS.png

Description (in few words): It's possible to enter other bikes in /courier

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: It's possible to enter other bikes than the one required for the courier mission. The player is ejected from the bike automatically, but when they enter the bike again quickly enough, they won't be ejected. The bug can be used repeatedly, even after dropping off goods, so an NRG-500 is much faster for courier missions than the intended bike. This only works for bikes (for example, NRG-500 and PCJ-600) so cars, helicopters etc are not affected.

Steps to replicate (if possible): Spawn a bike near the beginning point of the courier mission. Pick mission. Enter courier bike. Enter the other bike a couple of times.

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):
MuBQ6qw.png

Desired Reward (see here): Major, considering that the second bug can easily be abused to make courier missions significantly easier.

cawfee

Thanks for reporting, Sulps! :) These have been addressed for the next update and I have credited you a reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.