/deliver vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Description (in few words): The /deliver mission ends (and doesn't end) in the wrong circumstances

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: The delivery mission is supposed to end when the truck or trailer from the pickup location is destroyed.
1. However, if the player destroys their own vehicle, the mission also ends. This only applies to vehicles the player has spawned, not pre-spawned vehicles from spawn points.
2. The opposite bug also exists. If the trailer from the pickup location is destroyed, the mission does not end immediately. This gives 30 seconds to "return to towing your trailer" which can be used to attach a different trailer. On the other hand, destroying the truck ends the mission, as expected.

Steps to replicate (if possible): 1. bug: Spawn a vehicle. Start a /deliver mission. Destroy your vehicle.
2. bug: Start a /deliver mission. Go to the pickup location and have a truck assigned to you. Destroy the trailer. (Attach a new trailer, if you like)

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):
1. I typed /deliver while in an NRG-500 I had spawned

f2cvP0r.png

And dumped it in the sea. The mission fails at this point, even though it shouldn't.

6dqUYSM.png

2. The trailer isn't visible at this point, but the radar shows it's underwater. The mission should end at this point.

L3yS8GS.png

Desired Reward (see here): Minor

cawfee

1.) Fixed. The mission will only end when destroying the truck.
2.) Fixed. Only the trailer spawned for the truck will be allowed.
3.) Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to detect the destruction of the trailer alone. SA-MP treats it as an unoccupied vehicle; hence, it takes no measurable damage and submerging it in water is not detected either.

Thanks for the quality report! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.