[Denied] Dama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dama

• In-game name: Dama

• Previous ig-names (if any): DarkShine, Delusional, Cresil, ValKyrion, Regicide, fSc_Regicide and rawsauce.

• Language(s): Filipino and english

• Why do you want to join?: I was always fascinated with the group's inner and outer most appearance, they got numerous members from oldests to the newests times and it's full of potential to dominate every gang in the community. And of course, the group's generousity to everyone, they give their members as much freedom as possible. However, I will use my term as a member to give my best for the gang; helping in forum and in-game such as give every applicant hints on how will they convince everyone to give an excellent feedback to their application, having with other members etc. I won't be a burden to the group and I promised to do every single thing on being a member. I am really looking forward to work with you guys!

• How can you make WmE a better gang: I can help by any means, anytime. I can help by the group's reputation, being known as a superior group in this server, and make such a good behavior towards the community members, as well as WmE members.

• Describe your skills with c-bug/2-shot bugs: Cbug, a scale from 0 to 10 mine is 7/10. 2-shot bug, 6/10, I will improve day by day
• Why should we accept you, what are you good at: I'm really good at dm-ing, everyone who wants to test im always in-game. And also, I'm a matured person so I can get along with other's jokes and such things.

• How do you see yourself and your activity on the server in a month / 3 months / a year?: From now on, I will play everyday and maintain to be an active player inside this community.

• Are you aware of any players in WmE gang who you would find difficult to get along with?: I am aware and I'm a friendly and trustful player.

• Were you previously in any other gang? (If yes, what gang and why did you leave/get kicked): Drunk Shooters - my own group, i closed it.

• Have you ever been banned or punished in another way for any serious violation of server rules? (If yes, mention reasons): No. I'm a clean player since then.

• Screenshot of your in-game stats:

Last edited:

Darky

VIP
Former Staff
I can see that you are truly interested to join our gang, based on your application. I must say you have a good command of English.
I believe you're inactive previously, according to your statistics. Regardless, I hope you will be active enough once you have join our gang.
It's a +1 from me, I look forward to see you in-game as a WmE member. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.