[Denied] Zaki's application to join wme

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneaX™

• In-game name: ZakiTM
• Previous ig-names (if any): Zarko
• Language(s): i do speak english and espagnol, frensh, arabic, germany
• Why do you want to join?: i have been applied since i was mob it was (bertray) but i dont think so it will happen again, i wanna join this gang because their members are respectables and some of them skilled
• How can you make WmE a better gang:if i joined as admin in gang i'll make this gang in peace, and i will invite good, players who shud be skilled and respectables from anyone, and if i join as a member i will show up all in gang wars and i'll be loyal
• Describe your skills with c-bug/2-shot bugs:
• Why should we accept you, what are you good at:Firstly i know members of wme i even know old members and members who left/kicked, and about my skills i think am good, if u think am not, test me
• How do you see yourself and your activity on the server in a month / 3 months / a year?:probaly i join in 2017 3 years ago, and was banned, and now when i am unbanned i am active
• Are you aware of any players in WmE gang who you would find difficult to get along with?: i know maro, and faker, bassam, other members (and no i never find any difficult to get along with them)
• Were you previously in any other gang? (If yes, what gang and why did you leave/get kicked): MOB, kicked bcuz i applied to join wme, that's 2 years ago
• Have you ever been banned or punished in another way for any serious violation of server rules? (If yes, mention reasons): yea, in sfse for auto-bug i wasnt use really but ok
• Screenshot of your in-game stats: sorry but i cant For special circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.