Flakattak's "Guess that Wiki Page" Game!

scheel

Former Staff
Introduction.png
Hello ladies and gentlemen! Nice weather we're having eh? Well not really but the thing is, I'm bored as hell. And if you're reading this right now you're possibly the same. So to ease this, let's play a simple game that will test your internet investigation skills.

Rules.png
The rules are simple, you don't need to solve an equation using 15 different theorems nor a Ph.D in all the medical fields. Without further a-do, here they are:

- You must analyze this image and figure out which Wikipedia page it is.
- If you figured it out, link the website by posting a reply in this post.
- If nobody figured it out after 2 days, I will edit in hints to help the internet detectives.
- You can use any method for this event. Whether it's reverse image searching or hiring nerds on Craigslist.
- This event is only valid until July 20, 2018. Why does it have a time limit? Just because.

The Image:

3seconds.PNG

Prizes.png

Of course, an event won't be complete without prizes! Everybody loves prizes. So much so that this particular event has TWO!

Prize #1: 2 million dollars! Hooray for capitalism!

Prize #2: Your very own luxurious five-star hotel in the fabulous Las Venturas free of charge! (aka my house)

sa-mp-035.png
*sports car and commercial plane not included

If you have any questions regarding this event, please speak up and I'll be happy to answer them. Good luck!

EDIT: I may have underestimated this community. Since giving away all of this to a person who answered it in less than 5 minutes is boring, I'm trying again and giving the guy responsible money to compensate.

Attachments

• 3seconds.PNG
    3seconds.PNG
    581.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 3seconds.PNG
    3seconds.PNG
    43.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

scheel

Former Staff
oh frick off i spent this much time on this and you just answered it in minutes. Fine then I'll restart it because that'll be boring if we just end it here. I'll give you a $5,000,000 prize for this though don't worry.

scheel

Former Staff
fuck i should've removed the image

We have a winner! Sulps gets away with my house and $2,000,000 while Messi becomes $5,000,000 richer!

i can't move this thread help

Chaos

Former Staff
Tho i have one word for The nice and amazing host of this event 'Rekt' xd
Don't mind, jk