Giving Away Account!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Viewers!
I am Giving away an account , To Participate comment down bellow that [ I am In ] So u will be in This Event , After 2 hours i will announce the winner under This post , i know a lot of you will thought that This account is not secured or this is getting ban soon but its not happening. The detail about this Account is down bellow.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name : Giveaway
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
House

1641-b771ae718f06c3cf7832289009e429c8.jpg

Interior of House

1639-b902c2d05c4c19c1040b2e7ca319415a.jpg

Stats

1640-9a2f8473aaebbbfcc6a40a7b6a5253e0.jpg

Last edited:

Humza

Is this a joke or what? if its not then you should post screenshot of the account to get some participants otherwise you ain't getting any.

And only those who gota hell of useless time would want another account.

Well good luck!

xdzakky

have you understood about "Giveaway"? There's nothing to give, man. You didn't show us any screenshot of stats or another.

Emperor

This shouldn't happen, I want to participate in this giveaway and can't view the stats? What the heck is this?

bear

Server Owner
Well, seeing as @Sarim hasn't visited recently to deal with this mess of an "Event", let's close this.
Last seen Monday at 3:22 PM

FWIW, giving away an account is technically allowed, but not recommended or endorsed in any way, and comes with absolutely no guarantees, i.e. San Fierro Stunt Evolution staff will not reimburse anyone who's account is traded/sold/etc and later punished (i.e. banned).

Status
Not open for further replies.