GTA SA - SFSE Community Stunt Video 2021

droptek

Now that's fucking great! Great video, stunts and the stunters of course! Really glad to see that most of the SFSE players representing the new (some of them are in the a bit older) generation of the stunting community!

Stunting is not dead yet!

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
It's always enjoyable to work with you guys. I genuinely admire how you get the entire community of stunters in SF-SE involved in stunt projects to make for some memories & accomplishments to look back on.

Video was great - standouts for me were KompoT's opener, LiOn's monster bounce (finally one of those in a SA-MP vid.. and what a nice one that was), the /TM spikes, and Joep's stuff. Co-op stunts were cool too. Well played @Metaphor at finally nailing that /racemap radbump. Although, with all of this said, everyone contributed some sick stunts with some great spots (still can't believe opener wasn't found for all of these years..).

Nice to see such a variety of methods from co-op stunts, the grenade method, monster dynamics.. basically showing the true colours of the game and how much creativity there is out there. The only thing this video was missing was a some boat launches & a farming method spot by @crankey ;)

Loved the music choices btw - "I Can Talk" is one of my favourite songs by Two Door Cinema Club; I almost used it for AMITY but it didn't quite fit.. but I hold a lot of sentimental value to that song haha. Good edit, clean as always, although I do think some clips that were too dark (e.g. Hachiko's clips) could've had some large-scale adjustment with CC.