happy birthday to bassam

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear

Server Owner
Well, in all the birthday cards I've received over the years, I don't remember any telling me I'm gay (which, by the way, has more than one meaning)....or that I'm going to be assassinated in my local area. But that's the beauty of a birthday card - it's personalized, so, whatever floats your boat :)

Happy Birthday @Bassam! Have a great day. I left a small treat for you in-game ;)

Bassam

VIP
Former Staff
Well, in all the birthday cards I've received over the years, I don't remember any telling me I'm gay (which, by the way, has more than one meaning)....or that I'm going to be assassinated in my local area. But that's the beauty of a birthday card - it's personalized, so, whatever floats your boat :)

Happy Birthday @Bassam! Have a great day. I left a small treat for you in-game ;)
thanks haha, I appreciate leaving that treat for me in-game. cheers

meet me at grove street house 3121 in 10 minutes

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
If I see you in my neighborhood, I won't shoot you with my gun...or something. I'm not sure how anyone should respond to Messi's message. Anyway...

Happy birthday, Bassam!

Slothy

VIP
Former Staff
Happy birthday to you one of my closest friends i've ever met on samp we've been through a lot together.

ur gay btw

Bassam

VIP
Former Staff
Happy birthday :)
thanks noob <3

Best wishes mate :)
thank u <3

Happy Birthday Bassam! Hope you beat Faker's Parkour3 time soon. :D
thanks haha, I think I won't have a keyboard and thumb by then.

If I see you in my neighborhood, I won't shoot you with my gun...or something. I'm not sure how anyone should respond to Messi's message. Anyway...

Happy birthday, Bassam!
thanks Sulps <3

Happy birthday to you one of my closest friends i've ever met on samp we've been through a lot together.

Thank you slothy, a close friend that's always there for me <3

Status
Not open for further replies.