Hours left in /deliver dialog

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodka

Derby Player of the Year | 2021 - 2023
Server Staff
VIP
I was delivering to crankey's sex shop today with no idea how many hours he had left for the lease so I thought of adding hours left (e.g 50/168 or just simply 118h left) below the business capacity line in /deliver dialog. This addition would prevent us from doing useless deliveries up to 1000/1000 for a business that has 1 hour left for the lease.

hMfZW6u.png

Last edited:

Pinch

Staff Member of the Year | 2020
Former Staff
The disadvantage would be that it'll be easy to hijack businesses from someone when the lease period ends. I can buy crankey's sex shop after his lease period ends before he does, even if he's online only to renew the business.

Adding this feature might be useful tho.
+1 from me!

Codriver

Deathmatcher of the Year | 2019
The disadvantage would be that it'll be easy to hijack businesses from someone when the lease period ends. I can buy crankey's sex shop after his lease period ends before he does, even if he's online only to renew the business.
That makes it better imo. Everyone should be able to lease business they want. Right now most of the best businesses are leased by the same person/gang all the time (/w msk)

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
The contents of /deliver dialog should be more detailed, I agree. Something else we had discussed a couple of weeks ago is to display how many goods a business has. If we are close to many businesses, we keep selecting all until we find an empty one to deliver at.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
I agree with both Vodka's and Kostas' ideas. The delivery dialogs could show a lot more info.
Actually, you can see these hours on the website already. Check the page of any gang that has leased businesses. You'll see the "lease period", which shows how long the business has been leased so far.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
I agree with both Vodka's and Kostas' ideas. The delivery dialogs could show a lot more info.

Actually, you can see these hours on the website already. Check the page of any gang that has leased businesses. You'll see the "lease period", which shows how long the business has been leased so far.

I plan on adding this for players too at some point.

Pinch

Staff Member of the Year | 2020
Former Staff
You'll see the "lease period", which shows how long the business has been leased so far.
How else do you think I manage to maintain my businesses at 100% always? I do know that. However, you can't monitor a player's personal businesses from their player page.

I plan on adding this for players too at some point.

1596303627662.png

I guess this is more than sufficient to monitor a business. Just my opinion tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.