Im cool,and also

dakii

Funniest Member of the Year | 2021 & 2022
Someone should make the youtube channel a little nicer,make some videos of idk what,maybe the C++ gamemode,eh?

And of course just throw in a couple livestreams,playing SfSe or something for good.

What do you think,and i know this is a sugfestion but the real suggestions tab is mainly for the server,and youtube is off topic.....so this is off topic.

cawfee

Unfortunately, we do not have access to the SFSE YouTube account as it was maintained by PureClock7. He has not been seen in years.

If anyone is interested in operating a new channel and/or is interested in contributing videos of the server, PM me and we can set something up! :)

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
A player called "Pureclock7" just left the server, not sure if he's the same person or impersonator. It's just too good to be true after all these years suddenly to make a comeback when cawfee mentions him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandit

lda #$7f | sta $dc0d
He had a playtime of only 37 minutes if I read his stats correctly, (he did have a 7 tacked onto the end of his name), and he left without saying a word when someone mentioned him. I think what we may have had was badly executed attempt at trolling. 

Kondor

He had a playtime of only 37 minutes if I read his stats correctly, (he did have a 7 tacked onto the end of his name), and he left without saying a word when someone mentioned him. I think what we may have had was badly executed attempt at trolling. 
The playtime doesn't really matter. As the server data was wiped once and everything started from scratch. And yeah I don't think PureClock7 would come the same day cawfee mentionned him,what a coincidence

Pureclock7

Unfortunately, I don't have access to the channel either, because Google now requires e-mail to login. I believe the channel was originally created by Luggi, but it seems that he also doesn't know the e-mail.