Infernus Paradise IV

Ern

You have got to appreciate mappers like @NoType and others involved in creating such complex and visually stunning maps. The process of placing the objects to maintain a flow alone is quite complex, involving hours of dedicated work, building and testing to make sure everything is right. However they go a step further and provide us with beautiful design elements that completely change the feeling of the map. Incredible work!

Regarding the run, damn man I can only dream about finishing this. You guys really use infernus to it's limits, there was literally no angle or direction the car didn't face.
I almost lost it at 1:16, 1:21-1:25 with the sidewheel driving, but I was stunned at 3:03-3:06. Like, what kind of sorcery is that? How do you even do that? o_O Sick run!

EDIT: I almost forgot, but that infernus mod is so smooth. Subtle, but visually proper modifications. Just awesome! Mind sharing it? :cool:

IroniZ

Head VIP
VIP
Former Staff
You have got to appreciate mappers like @NoType and others involved in creating such complex and visually stunning maps. The process of placing the objects to maintain a flow alone is quite complex, involving hours of dedicated work, building and testing to make sure everything is right. However they go a step further and provide us with beautiful design elements that completely change the feeling of the map. Incredible work!

Regarding the run, damn man I can only dream about finishing this. You guys really use infernus to it's limits, there was literally no angle or direction the car didn't face.
I almost lost it at 1:16, 1:21-1:25 with the sidewheel driving, but I was stunned at 3:03-3:06. Like, what kind of sorcery is that? How do you even do that? o_O Sick run!

EDIT: I almost forgot, but that infernus mod is so smooth. Subtle, but visually proper modifications. Just awesome! Mind sharing it? :cool:
Its v8 iVolt, made by a former sfse player :)

Last edited: