Kingz Clan

Murder3r

Literally you recorded yourself while teaming, but everyone knows that teaming is not allowed in public deathmatchs,but you were teaming in /battlefield(/BF).
And you made that conclusion based on a 5 sec clip?
I would like to tell you that hunterz is not the one to be blamed here, I AM.
He was constantly shooting me, and i was like "stop shooting your own team mate moron" cuz i was unaware of the no teaming rule (i'm new to this server). This is when he told me about the rule and later on we fought each other, which is not a part of the video.
So i hope you got your answer.

Humza

As I see and read, you said 'You don't really care' many times yet I see you posting same questions again and again and answering them yourself so I don't see any point of you posting in here.

Murder3r

Well i got the answers as i always do... As first what if it is 5 secs only? You can continue teaming without recording. Also i would like to tell you that i dont really care about who is blamed here. Third, if he was constantly killing you why didnt you leave? And if you dont know about teaming rule why didnt you just read the /rules or ask someone before that happened i mean something like "is teaming in this cool server allowed?"... And about this fighting after the video, I dont really care about it, you just teamed up in public deathmatch. P.S Hunterz already knew about this teaming rule before so why did he let you guys to team then? Even Zarko knew about it the teaming rule and he continued. Oh i mean typically "Kingz". The end.
Are you brain ded? Go read my comment again kiddo.
i already told you that hunterz was the one who told be about this rule, and i stopped teaming after that.
If you want more of this conversation, please pm me for that, stop derailing this thread with your autism.
Thanks

SneaX™

Well i got the answers as i always do... As first what if it is 5 secs only? You can continue teaming without recording. Also i would like to tell you that i dont really care about who is blamed here. Third, if he was constantly killing you why didnt you leave? And if you dont know about teaming rule why didnt you just read the /rules or ask someone before that happened i mean something like "is teaming in this cool server allowed?"... And about this fighting after the video, I dont really care about it, you just teamed up in public deathmatch. P.S Hunterz already knew about this teaming rule before so why did he let you guys to team then? Even Zarko knew about it the teaming rule and he continued. Oh i mean typically "Kingz". The end.
I knew that, but I respect the commander. If you kill him, he will lend me to the team, and who is this?

Hunterz

5hiMjhr.gif

G8iEBF3.png