LS docks bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Description (in few words): The LS ship map in /privdm and the LS docks map in /deagle can be escaped

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: With the last update, new mini-game maps at the Los Santos docks were added. One of these was the LS ship map for private deathmatches (/privdm). It's possible to leave the map, because there are no world boundaries. All you need to do is climb up to the highest platform on the ship and jump onto the coast. From there, you can run anywhere on the map, effectively preventing anyone from killing you. At some point, I managed to do the same for the LS docks map of /deagle. I couldn't confirm this bug today, because /deagle had another map at that point.

Steps to replicate (if possible): Start a /privdm. Pick the arena LS ship. Go to the highest platform on the ship. Jump onto the coast.

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):

In /privdm, I jumped overboard into the ocean

yPjqkxW.png

KrisX escaped a privdm at LS ship and ran all the way to Idlewood

PnW5rWm.png

A spawnpoint in the LS docks map of /deagle

VStX9bg.png

I simply ran away from the map

CQqYcyD.png

Desired Reward (see here): Minor

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Bump/Update:
As far as I know, /deagle no longer has any other maps than the LVPD interior. So that part of the bug is gone.
However, it's still possible to escape the LS Boat map in /privdm. Today, I even made my way to these places:

XOO1qwB.png

QAxIUNz.png

QYO3K30.png

Status
Not open for further replies.