Many suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nischay

Nick: Nischay_dnk

suggestion: 

1.:- A new command should be added /friends through which we could see our friends lost in the game and check whether they are off, AFk or online.

2:-A proper application system should be added to become a staff member, so that other players could also see their requirements,etc.

3:- Admins workload should be increased a bit by adding a new event command, e.g:- last man standing by tp players in a location, last car standing, and different prizes should be there like 20 XP, house or 5 days donator, etc.

4:- House rent system should be introduced so that the homeless plyers could rent in others home and the price can be set 1k,2k for a hour,etc....

5:- /houses command should be added, so that players could directly teleport to different houses at sale.

Kondor

Okay let's see :

1- you can use /afklist command to check if players are afk or not.

2- I absolutely don't agree,some players can get recruted and may abuse commands,not do well and etc...

3- Admins organize events,its like 'whoever wins this race/derby gets 1M" or they do TDM aka admins v players. But events are really needed.

4- earning money is pretty easy in here,this'll be useless

5- +1

By the way,cool suggestions,can you suggest some new things to spend money on? Admins would love to hear it

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
1. It sounds reasonable. However, there's one downside: this would require a new set of commands, like asking someone to become a friend, removing friends and so on. Or maybe the /gangmembers command could be updated so it shows who's online, who's AFK and who's offline.

3. There have always been people asking admins for events. And I've wondered every time why they need events and why they can't simply play mini-games which are kind of events on their own. Occasionally, an admin invites a lot of people into a mini-game, for example derby, and announces that the winner will receive one million $ as a reward. Thus, I don't think the server needs a specific command for events.

4. What would a player even do with a rented house? Frankly, I don't see the point.

5. Definitely a good idea! There should be some kind of list with the house ID, the price, the interior and the location with the option to teleport there.

Emperor

Everyone has friends, whether in real life or in some games. In this case, I have a lot of friends in SFSE but can not add them as friends.
Here are some commands for friends and explanations:
1. /fadd [ID] with this you will send request for the friend to accept it or deny it
2. /faccept [ID] with this you will accept the friend request
3. /flist will be a command to see friends who are active

Thanks for reading.

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
There is a high possibility it will turn out as a contest of who has the most friends. The other possibility is denying friend requests and those people questioning why you didn't accept them, thinking you don't want to be their friend. Take a wild guess, how many requests admins and especially owners will receive and how many will be accepted.

bear

Server Owner
Everyone has friends, whether in real life or in some games. In this case, I have a lot of friends in SFSE but can not add them as friends.
Here are some commands for friends and explanations:
  1. /fadd [ID] with this you will send request for the friend to accept it or deny it
  2. /faccept [ID] with this you will accept the friend request
  3. /flist will be a command to see friends who are active

Thanks for reading.
+1 ! This will help us a lot ! nice :)
What is the purpose of this? If I may ask.
this System is from __ server

Anyways , +1 , This System should be in SFSE as well
+1,it's a good Idea :)
There is a high possibility it will turn out as a contest of who has the most friends. The other possibility is denying friend requests and those people questioning why you didn't accept them, thinking you don't want to be their friend. Take a wild guess, how many requests admins and especially owners will receive and how many will be accepted.
I like you idea, but I don't know if this command will need. But for me, not necessary.

Posts merged into an existing thread which already suggested a Friends system.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Posts merged into an existing thread which already suggested a Friends system.
Which also suggested 4 other ideas, that do not get their fair share of attention. Although 2. and 3. have mostly been dealt with, 4. and 5. have largely been ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.