My admin app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulo

Former Staff
In-game name: zulo

Timezone: +1

How long have you been playing here at SFSE?: since august 2017 with 110+ hours online

Can you commit to being active (at least 10 hours a month)?: sure

Have you ever had administrative action taken against you here or on another server?:

I dont really get this question to be honest. If you are asking me about my ban history I have never been banned for a real reason on any server.

Do you have any previous administrating experience?

Only once I was a level 1 admin on one server and it got closed down shortly after.

What sets you apart from other prospective staff members? Why should we choose you?:

Well this question is probably the hardest for me to construct the answer because of my self-doubt. Throughout the years I know how the game works (kinda) and can tell if the players cheat or not. I am serious when I need to be and I like being honest. Other than that, I'm not sure.

Do you meet all the requirements, as listed above?

I can speak slovak and english. My english skills are pretty decent.

As of I have to work I may be more active during weekends but I may pop out anytime on IRC.

Well I dont really know if this counts but Bandit once banned me just because he mistaked the player id. Other than that - nope.

Yep this server has bare stuff to offer.

No I dont have conflicts with anyone and I try avoiding conflicts. If I was an admin, I wouldnt do any exceptions and treat everyone the same way.

Thank you for reading.

BloodR1ng

Head Admin
You looks like someone who can handle things nicely and can be relied on.

You're pretty active and very friendly towards other players as well.

I think you could be a nice addition to our team.

+1

Tezla

Server Owner
You've been a player of SFSE for a long time and you're reasonably active. I've also seen you helping players in-game and I wouldn't have a concern about giving you a shot on the team. 

+1 from me.

TheDarkness

I am not too familiar with you either, although the others seem to enjoy your presence, I will remain neutral, due to my lack of knowledge of you.

Bandit

Server Moderator
I have known Zulo for a number of years now we shared time on a couple of servers. I guess he could map San Andreas from memory he knows it so well. He learns super quick and I often ask him where stuff is (goldpots especially). He shoots me in the face a fair bit but that's because he cares.  I support this application 1000‰. I think he would do really well once settled in. 

+1

Buntard. 

Last edited by a moderator:

cawfee

Server Owner
Developer
I've seen you around in-game and you seem respectful and familiar with SFSE. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.