New Racevote System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_ouT

I can see some racers complaining about racevote system
so i decided to make a post about it
we ask from owners to make a new racevote system which has a lot more suggestions and it includes new accepted races
also i suggest(its my idea) to make a bot or something that changes racevote suggestions every week or 3 days

cawfee

All server races are included in the voting selection. For the actual voting, five races are randomly selected. Are you saying that newer race additions aren't appearing at all?

Black_ouT

All server races are included in the voting selection. For the actual voting, five races are randomly selected. Are you saying that newer race additions aren't appearing at all?

for example i havent seen race "flashback" for days, maybe a week

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
I've heard the same idea from a lot of players: increase the number of races in racevote. About 7 or 8 races per racevote would be nice.
If I understand it right, Black Out is complaining that there are certain sets of 5 races that always appear together in racevote. They can change their order, so it's not that obvious at first. But the biggest concern here is that the race selection is not perfectly random, making some races appear in racevote more/less often because they're in more/fewer sets of 5 than the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.