New SF-SE Logo

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Looks good, matches with the general theme of the forums but isn't is kind of the same as the previous one?
I wanted to make the same joke in early June, but decided not to. The thing is almost instantly after Luis published this version of the logo, the current version was added to the forum. As a result, it looked like Luis' logo was pretty much a copy of the existing logo. Even though the forum's logo before Luis' suggestion was completely different (was there a logo at all?).
No idea why Windu bumped this after 2 months, though.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
I wanted to make the same joke in early June, but decided not to. The thing is almost instantly after Luis published this version of the logo, the current version was added to the forum. As a result, it looked like Luis' logo was pretty much a copy of the existing logo. Even though the forum's logo before Luis' suggestion was completely different (was there a logo at all?).
No idea why Windu bumped this after 2 months, though.
I did make the current logo xD the logo before was a default logo

Mazee

Would like to elaborate this word.

Well, It is indeed bad, color blending is bad, choice of colours are bad, overly-used outer glow/drop shadow, wrong taste of fonts, specially in the text "Stunt Evolution" the "stroke" effect in it looks overkill(not really needed since the default forum theme is light unless needed to).

I hope you understand and keep in touch with my feedback and I hope you will make good improvements soon. Best of luck for you.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
Would like to elaborate this word.

Well, It is indeed bad, color blending is bad, choice of colours are bad, overly-used outer glow/drop shadow, wrong taste of fonts, specially in the text "Stunt Evolution" the "stroke" effect in it looks overkill(not really needed since the default forum theme is light unless needed to).

I hope you understand and keep in touch with my feedback and I hope you will make good improvements soon. Best of luck for you.
Lmfao. There is a shit ton of variations of this logo, the one we currently use is one of them. I've been using Photoshop for years now. But thanks for the feedback.