New update, new bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Description (in few words): Players can switch their name color in /ctf

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: While in the new minigame Capture the Flag (/ctf), players are allowed to change their name color. This switches the marker on the radar to the new color. The bug can be abused by changing your name color to the color of the opposite team, fooling teammates and opponents alike. There used to be a similar bug in /cnr.

Steps to replicate (if possible): Start a /ctf match. Change your name color with /color.

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here): I forgot to take screenshots, but I hope that won't be a problem.

Description (in few words): The website does not properly show new achievements (abbreviated as "ach's")

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: The SF-SE website has some glitches related to the new ach's. These either don't show up at all or show up without labels. On the ach's page, the only thing shown about some of the new ach's is the number of players that have achieved them. On a player's profile page, the only thing shown is the time the player achieved the ach's. What's more, there are actually 49 ach's in total. Yet the website thinks there are 46. Also, since the /shooter minigame has been replaced with /ctf, the ach Sharp Shooter has been removed with all its stats. Instead, the website shows Sharp Shooter with the stats of a new ach, presumably Gangster (the ach is given for punching someone to death with a pistol).

Steps to replicate (if possible): Just take a look at the pages shown and linked below

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):

Near the bottom of the achievements page

1586608189627.png

Near the bottom of my profile page

1586608482758.png

The page for the achievement Sharp Shooter

1586608420871.png

Desired Reward (see here): Minor

bear

Server Owner
> Players can switch their name color in /ctf

cawfee has commited a fix for this, and it is now live on the game server:

1586775546430.png

> The website does not properly show new achievements (abbreviated as "ach's")

I've added the three missing achievements, removed Sharp Shooter and replaced it with Gangster, and also fixed some of the descriptions which did not match the game server's /achievements list.

As always, thanks for the reports, Sulps!

I've added 10 days of VIP for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.