Object Hunt Event ft. Stolen Kupus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Former Staff
Hello My friends,
SFSE is in grave trouble. Someone stole kupus from sloth's farm and we all know that we cannot live without it. The time has come that we stand united and find that thief.
I've met this thief once when he was stealing the remaining kupus and i chased him but unfortunately he tricked me into his master plan and while i was chasing him, his friend stole all the remaining kupus. Here's me chasing the thief.

The suspects were last seen by an Intelligence officier. He told us that they were looking afraid and that they packed the kupus into something that looked like this and hid it somewhere.

If we can find this hidden kupus, we'll easily find and identify that thief by tricking him.
Hints.
  • The suspects were seen in LV city but due to the LV police, they had to flee and go somewhere else.
  • Los Santos might be their hideout because of the extension of the city, its hard to find someone.
  • They might be afraid of what they have done and be living in the woods or in a far small village.
  • Out satellite is constantly working to find any matches for this object, if found i'll share the details with you guys.
Rules.
  • You must submit a screen shot of the object when you find it in game.
  • Only the first person will win the reward.
  • The person to post the screen shots will win.
  • You must reply on this thread (any others thread replies are not accepted).
Rewards.
Since Kupus is so important, i'll myself reward the finding player with 100 Exp and 3,000,000$

Note: There are fake boxes, placed there by the thief to fool us into thinking that we won. It doesn't have any kupus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.