Players Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neap42O

Hello!

I came up with an idea to solve a comman issue...

Weapons!,Those annoying M4 and SMGs are a constant problem during a duel.. wanna switch Sniper to Shotgun..?

You can't until you pass those Assaults and SMGs,The part is there should be a selective part weapons.(Maximum of 3)

On the other hands Messi said ''We Have Weaponset (/Weaponset or /ws), You can't remove SMGs and Assaults from that list they're compulsory...

The idea is to set up a players choice weaponary equipment to have their own choiced weapons or departed on other hand.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
You can choose the weapons when you challenge someone to a duel. If you're dueling others in a regular deathmatch, simply make an agreement to only use certain weapons, in your case sniper rifle and default shotgun. I see no reason for change.

bear

Server Owner
Disabling a /weaponset slot currently only applies to Slot 8 and 9.

I definitely agree that this behavior should be made available to all slots. I quite frequently see players in-game asking "how can I remove a weapon". This is, after all, a freeroam server and we should be giving players freedom to control their preferences as much as possible.

Neap42O

Disabling a /weaponset slot currently only applies to Slot 8 and 9.

I definitely agree that this behavior should be made available to all slots. I quite frequently see players in-game asking "how can I remove a weapon". This is, after all, a freeroam server and we should be giving players freedom to control their preferences as much as possible.
Well thanks alot GrizzlyBear for taking it into concendration.

Bandit

lda #$7f | sta $dc0d
Well thanks alot GrizzlyBear for taking it into concendration.

The grizzly bear (Ursus arctos ssp.) is a large subspecies of brown bear inhabiting North America. Scientists generally do not use the name grizzly bear but call it the North American brown bear.

Multiple morphological forms sometimes recognized as subspecies exist, including the mainland grizzly (Ursus arctos horribilis), Kodiak bear (U. a. middendorffi), peninsular grizzly (U. a. gyas), and the recently extinct California grizzly (U. a. californicus†)[1][2] and Mexican grizzly bear (U. a. nelsoni†). On average bears near the coast tend to be larger while inland grizzlies tend to be smaller.

The Ussuri brown bear (U. a. lasiotus) inhabiting Russia, Northern China, and Korea[3][4][5] is sometimes referred to as the black grizzly, although it is a different subspecies from the bears in America.

Definitely NOT a Polar Bear.

Jus' sayin'

Neap42O

The grizzly bear (Ursus arctos ssp.) is a large subspecies of brown bear inhabiting North America. Scientists generally do not use the name grizzly bear but call it the North American brown bear.

Multiple morphological forms sometimes recognized as subspecies exist, including the mainland grizzly (Ursus arctos horribilis), Kodiak bear (U. a. middendorffi), peninsular grizzly (U. a. gyas), and the recently extinct California grizzly (U. a. californicus†)[1][2] and Mexican grizzly bear (U. a. nelsoni†). On average bears near the coast tend to be larger while inland grizzlies tend to be smaller.

The Ussuri brown bear (U. a. lasiotus) inhabiting Russia, Northern China, and Korea[3][4][5] is sometimes referred to as the black grizzly, although it is a different subspecies from the bears in America.

Definitely NOT a Polar Bear.

Jus' sayin'
Holy Ship Bandit You have a lot of free time to find this information and quote me.. well it help me...No wonder why you're sitting on the server 24/7

pokles

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2021
VIP
Holy Ship Bandit You have a lot of free time to find this information and quote me.. well it help me...No wonder why you're sitting on the server 24/7
He actually doesnt sit in the server 24/7... I dont really get where you get that idea
/or it was sarcasm, sori

Bandit

lda #$7f | sta $dc0d
Lol with a Household to run and a full time job to attend to I hardly EVER get on here for any length of time. I merely quoted you because Polar Bears are a big part of my family and I don't wanna see them mis-represented. Glad I caused all this though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.