Predict The Winner Event ft. Fifa

Chaos

Former Staff
Hello Friends and fans!
As you know tomorrow is the final match of Fifa world cup 2018. The match is going to take place between France And Coratia.
This is the right time to pull out your parrots, Magician skills or maybe just trust your guts?
All you have to do is to reply who will win with how many goals! The one to completely satisfy the answer will win 10M
Everyone including staff is encouraged to take part in this event as you just have to write a mere reply!

Format : [Name of The team you think will win] [Goals of the team you think will win] - [Goals of the rival team]
  • Also informal replies will be cancelled out from event like name of any other country that is not in the finals.
  • Stuff like Croatia 1-2 will be cancelled, As Croatia is not the winner if the goals are 1 for Croatia and 2 for France.
  • There can be more than one winner.
  • The reward for everyone with the right guess is 10M.
  • You cannot reply more than once.
  • You must reply on this thread for your vote to be counted.
  • Winners will be announced on this thread.
  • You must not edit your post
  • You must not reply after the match is Over
  • You must not reply twice
  • If you do any of these things, You are probably a Di*k!

Last edited:

Kondor

I dreamed of france 2 -1 croatia in last mins scored by a defender
And because dreams usually are partially true, I won't extract it all.

i support croatia, I predict it as 2-1 for CROATIA
also free meme about this concern :
Naprijed vatreni Croatia!!

It's not gonna be hard folks,they'll end up surrendering :DD

Last edited:

Chaos

Former Staff
Count the penalties like if the tie was on 2-2 and then Croatia got one penalty, It would be Coratia 3-2!

Kondor

Count the penalties like if the tie was on 2-2 and then Croatia got one penalty, It would be Coratia 3-2!
Wait so it's two possibilities,i'd still win if croatia got 2-1 in full time,and 1-1 then wins penalties?