/pv /privatevehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleX

Former Staff
We already have housecar feature. What's the difference between that and your suggestion apart from having a house to be able to use the feature. Adding another command just for that is unnecessary, unless your suggested command has different features than housecar.
It's -1 from me.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
I don't know how exactly would a private vehicle function, you might want to explain that. Judging by the sound of it, you can use /housecar or /lock instead, depending on what /pv would do in your eyes.

Emperor

I don't understand what's private vehicle, at least explain if you're going to post something at the suggestions board. Some kind of car you can save? What?

Dav1d

It was a feature from sef, you could buy cars and then save them in /pv also customize them from tune shops. Might look useless but it was a fun feature. Also had a label "(player names) private vehicle" when spawned. Also you could edit the plate of every private vehicle that you got and save it.

Shaan

Member of the Year | 2020
Server Staff
+1
In /pv we will be able to buy vehicles from a kind of shop like /otto. The good the vehicle will be the high will be the price of the vehicle. There will also be your name written on the vehicle. Like a kind of a text.

bear

Server Owner
I'm struggling to understand the benefits this would carry over house vehicles. Feels to me as though the two would be far too similar. I suppose one thing that comes to mind is that this would be cheaper than being forced to buy a house, but similarly it adds another good reason to buy a house.

For familiarity and quicker access we can add a /pv command in two seconds which would show the output of /housecar if that would be desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.