/racevote - vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pointless

I'm not sure if there's a format to follow but here's my suggestion:

example.png

If a race has a mandatory vehicle, it should appear there (bad editing skills, yes :) )
I unknowingly voted for races with vehicles I hate (boats and planes, sorry) so that's the purpose of this suggestion.

Also, minor suggestion: /vr -> /redo or even a keyboard shortcut so we don't have to type while racing
EDIT: also, the message when someone votes to redo should include the command "x voted to redo. [1/2] (/vr), for example.

Attachments

• example.png
    example.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Shaan

Member of the Year | 2020
Server Staff
A +1 from me. Players will then be able to vote for races which have vehicles of their choice.

By the way, if you don't know, we can use /vr during the countdown before the race starts. Adding a hotkey to vote for race redo is a good idea.

AlanNeos

VIP
Former Staff
I agree with the first suggestion. But, I don't think it's necessary to add a hotkey for /vr because there will be plenty of opportunities to use that command while not focusing on the track. One of which, would be during the countdown like Shaan said.

Amaluna

New Stunter of the Year | 2019
Former Staff
Like I said in chat yesterday, I think it's a great idea to visualize the vehicle used in races. But I don't think there's a need to make /vr even more accessible

cawfee

1.) We would do it if it didn't have the side effect of reducing participation in races with unpopular vehicles. Most people would just vote for the races with familiar vehicles and rarely play the others.
2.) Done for next update.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.