SA-MP with SA_DirectX 2.0

ely

☆★☆
Former Staff
Hello! I'm going to share you screenshots of the graphics mod im using when playing SA-MP.​

San Andreas DirectX 2.0 is a insane graphical enb mod that adds up more life to the surroundings of San Andreas. It also tweaks various elements in the game. I'm going to showcase you two versions of the enb here (one for SA-MP, Highest settings and one for Cinematic and Screenshots.)

The first three images is the one I always use when playing but it only limits me to around 25-37 fps. (yes im racing while its enabled)

ONcjeY9.jpg

KoQdXK9.jpg

wMRfyui.jpg

The next one is the Cinematic/Screenshot settings of this enb. (aka the one that looks like it just ended raining due to realistic rain puddle effects on the road)

k1xMbM3.jpg

aJpM4Y8.jpg

5iEtFxW.jpg

AOWXv48.jpg

rDzDROw.jpg

KC9b3fT.jpg

And yeah, I'm running this mod on a computer cafe near my campus that has a GTX 1050 and its really good haha! Thats all thanks for checking out and sorry I only had Los Santos and one Las Venturas to showcase this. ^^;

Last edited:

Kondor

That's pretty nice mate, is there like you know, minimal system requirment to use this? I always heard of DirectX 2.0 but never got to know if i could run it or not (im using a shit pc so i wont)

ely

☆★☆
Former Staff
That's pretty nice mate, is there like you know, minimal system requirment to use this? I always heard of DirectX 2.0 but never got to know if i could run it or not (im using a shit pc so i wont)
Well, I'm running this on a GTX 1050 and running the highest settings for it with 27-40 fps. I heard it requires a mid-end pc to run it pretty nicely and it has settings such as low, med and high/ultra. I really can't tell if it will run for you and the best thing to find out is just to run it yourself.

bear

Server Owner
Very nice. Some of those screenshots reminded me of the look of Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition (great game).

ely

☆★☆
Former Staff
why would you play a 2005 game with 30 fps
because the game looked boring for me since I've played it for about 8 years so I sacrificed framerate for trying to have this very unoptimized game to have nice-ish graphics ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. But I'm used to play under 60 fps and here I am still able to do race records. :D

Last edited:

Necromancer

Hello! I'm going to share you screenshots of the graphics mod im using when playing SA-MP.​

San Andreas DirectX 2.0 is a insane graphical enb mod that adds up more life to the surroundings of San Andreas. It also tweaks various elements in the game. I'm going to showcase you two versions of the enb here (one for SA-MP, Highest settings and one for Cinematic and Screenshots.)

The first three images is the one I always use when playing but it only limits me to around 25-37 fps. (yes im racing while its enabled)

ONcjeY9.jpg

KoQdXK9.jpg

wMRfyui.jpg

The next one is the Cinematic/Screenshot settings of this enb. (aka the one that looks like it just ended raining due to realistic rain puddle effects on the road)

k1xMbM3.jpg

aJpM4Y8.jpg

5iEtFxW.jpg

AOWXv48.jpg

rDzDROw.jpg

KC9b3fT.jpg

And yeah, I'm running this mod on a computer cafe near my campus that has a GTX 1050 and its really good haha! Thats all thanks for checking out and sorry I only had Los Santos and one Las Venturas to showcase this. ^^;

Is that me on the last Picture!