Scheduled Forum Maintenance

bear

Server Owner
Hi all,

XenForo, the developer of our forum software, has released an update which we will be applying this today and during this time, the forum will be unavailable for up to 30 minutes.

The contents of the update can be found here.

I will update this post upon completion!

Edit: Update is complete!

Last edited by a moderator:

nessie

VIP
The update is now complete, please let me know if you run into any issues.
having some glitch when I type a long text while on my mobile. The text becomes invisible or it flashes all the time which makes me unable to see if I typed anything wrong. Only if I close the keyboard.

here is an example even when I closed my keyboard: (attachments)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-11-01-27-44.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-11-01-27-44.png
    164.6 KB · Views: 18

bear

Server Owner
having some glitch when I type a long text while on my mobile. The text becomes invisible or it flashes all the time which makes me unable to see if I typed anything wrong. Only if I close the keyboard.

here is an example even when I closed my keyboard: (attachments)

I just tried to replicate this using the same thread and quote on my Pixel 4 XL with Chrome 80.0.3987.162 and Android 10, but no dice.

Are you running the latest release of Gboard and also Chrome?

Keyboard closed:

1586592051057.png

Keyboard open:

1586592076722.png

nessie

VIP
I just tried to replicate this using the same thread and quote on my Pixel 4 XL with Chrome 80.0.3987.162 and Android 10, but no dice.

Are you running the latest release of Gboard and also Chrome?

Keyboard closed:

View attachment 3182

Keyboard open:

View attachment 3183
I have no idea what causes this, but I think it is just since the theme update. I tried a different xenforo forums and I had no problems to be honest. And yes I have the latest chrome update.