Second Checkpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleX

Former Staff
Hello folks, I've a suggestion for races.
Especially for newcomers, or anyone who attends a race for the first time, observing the race track sometimes may be annoying, most likely in order to help those, my suggestion is having the second checkpoint (with another color - a darker red let's say) on the minimap too. With this players can foresee where the track heads to and can plan a better racing line for themselves. I also put a picture of a minimap with this feature so it can be understood better.

vrbl3a.jpg

Regards

FauzanPZ

I like that idea. It will help fellow racers to understand more about the tracks they're racing on.

+1

Darky

VIP
Former Staff
+1
Good idea! It's a good feature for everyone, especially for racing beginners like me. :D

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
I support this idea. It wouldn't only be useful for newbies, but for anyone who hasn't raced a particular race enough times to remember the track. There are a lot of races with difficult-to-interpret checkpoints. Almost all of those have been added this year. In one race (I don't remember which one), there's a cp that points 45 degrees to the left, so I turned to a road diagonally to the left, but it turned out I should've stayed on the same road, because the road eventually turns to the left and that's where the cp was.
On a different note, maybe the marker could be the same red but partially transparent. This might give a clearer indication of which marker is which.

SimpleX

Former Staff
On a different note, maybe the marker could be the same red but partially transparent. This might give a clearer indication of which marker is which.
I think a darker red would do the job. In the screenshot I posted here it can easily be differentiated if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.