• Sky jumper

• or others (comment them below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slothy

VIP
Former Staff
Me and Heinrich were having a discussion today about some of the derby maps from SEF that we wish were implemented on this server. The derby maps we wanted to see were Silverground, Construction, Disney and Lighthouse. Considering the fact that the owners here have access to the SEF game mode could you guys possibly add some of the SEF derby maps?

bear

Server Owner
Honestly, we would love to, since they're great, high quality maps.

The problem is that when we looked at SEF's source code, we were unable to extract the objects properly. They appear to be in a bit of mish mash, making it very hard to get what we need. I'm not criticizing their code by any means, since code that makes sense to one person doesn't always make sense to another - and that's totally understandable, we all do things differently.

If @Maro or @Kaperstone would be willing to lend us a hand, we might be able to make some progress and get these added.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
New derby maps would be nice, especially considering that SFSE has bought SEF. I haven't played any of these, so I don't know which to vote for, but in general, you have my support.

selo

what do you know, i actually do have silverground, lighthouse and rambo ready from the get go, in my own mapper files i had back from sef :d

Jaimy

No worries, no fear, @_CJ is here.

I've litterly marked all of the SEF map files and removed alot of garbage while working on CF.

128e38ea809d1be14ca72c9c142882f2.png

b2fcb73df6053d7914cf49fb0a403bad.png

060e86993cb8a3b988b7a2dc20c17abb.png

ec3bab48168e55254989857e447d5095.png

a02588b803896ff77532a05513675c1e.png

Send it your way @Polarbear

Silent

Former Staff
Well if this is a public vote i would like if you add some screens for the respective maps since one might not discern a map by the vote itself.

Slothy

VIP
Former Staff
Well if this is a public vote i would like if you add some screens for the respective maps since one might not discern a map by the vote itself.
Well i don't really have any screenshots of the derby maps since I have no way to make any but i can share some videos that featured sef derby.

Here is one for Silverground I found.
(credits to lucas tan)

This one has the Lighthouse map.
(credits to Hero samp)

Silverground again
(credits to kesese)

Anubis
(credits to kesese again)

I can't find any more videos with the other maps if anyone here has any pls share them. I'll also go look back at some proof videos i have from sef.

Last edited:

Jaimy

There are a few things to know about the maps.

The Lighthouse map requires a 2-way teleport to work properly.
The edge of the Rambo map has sea-mines wich will make your car (we used Dune in SEF) bounce around hitting others or out of the map.

The cars SEF used on the map (but not required), correct me if im wrong

Sky Skiing : Bloodring, Buffalo and Dune
Lighthouse : Dune
Rambo : Dune
Silverground : Cheetah
Anubis : Cheetah
Confusing : Cheetah
Skyjumper : Comet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.