Seppuku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akira

Former Staff
Description (in few words): Turn objects off or drive a car, then teleport to /OD: you would be directly teleported into the heat of the action all of a sudden for a possible impact with the obstacles showing up.

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: I was simply freeroaming, hunting goldpots when all of a sudden I figured out that the reaction test teleport related to /OD leads me to death most of times. I always turn off the objects when I'm for a hunt: in this way I connected the dots to find out the issue between turning objects off and teleporting there, even while driving a vehicle. With both ways I'll assume there's a high probability rate that you already show up in the air going to crash into the obstacles of the above-mentioned map.

Steps to replicate (if possible):
1)
Turn objects off while on foot, then teleport to /OD and you die if you're not ready to the impact.
2) Get in a vehicle, start driving, then teleport to /OD and you die if you're not ready to the impact.

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):

Desired Reward (see here): N/A

Last edited:

cawfee

Shown here is unfortunately a common occurrence in SA-MP due to lag (this did not happen to me in testing). I have raised the spawn position a tad. Hopefully this gives the ground object enough time to render.

Thanks for reporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.