SF-SE Player Commands!

nessie

VIP
/changename, /changepass, /autologin, /activitylog, /namechanges, /toggod, /god, /label, /superman, /weaponset, /ws, /w, /fightstyle, /getcolor, /color, /randcolor, /skin, /unsetskin, /spawnplace, /textdraws, /objects, /textlabels, /mytime, /myweather, /settings, /tune, /autotune, /hyd, /hydraulics, /nos, /tognos, /nostype, /wheels, /randwheels, /neon, /neontype, /siren, /headlights, /flashers, /rainbow, /trailer, /detach, /reatech, /antifall, /fix, /autofix, /speedboost, /sb, /bounce, /plate, /changeplate, /randplate, /eject, /flip, /togflip, /lock, /unlock, /paintjob, /quickenter, /quickexit, /v, /car, /pm, /seepms, /ipm, /lastPMs, /ignore, /unignore, /ignorelist, /mytpmsgs, /seetpmsgs, /seechat, /w, /whisper, /myhouse, /buyhouse, /sellhouse, /housecar, /bizhelp, /biz, /buybiz, /sellbiz, /delivery, /cancel, /enter, /exit, /hetmet, /glasses, /holdobject, /toys, /attach, /stats, /top, /ach, /achievements, /uptime, /goto, /go, /tp, /allowgoto, /s, /spos, /l, /lpos, /teles, /race, /leave, /racers, /racevote, /voteredo, /vr, /racetop, /reset, /racerecords, /racequeue, /buyrace, /racebuild, /rb, /buildmenu, /cp, /movecp, /scp, /dcp, /delcp, /prevcp, /nextcp, /fallout, /derby, /race, /maze, /shooter, /cnr, /dm, /courier, /bf, /war, /dmi, /mg, /gg, /rocket, /deagle, /sawn, /sniper, /tdm, /privdm, /ramp, /ip3, /rr, /rainbowroad, /parkour1, /parkour2, /nrgparkour, /skatepark, /sp, /us, /LSair, /disney, /sh, /dam, /sf, /aa, /chilliad, /lv, /SFair, /LVair, /si, /smallstunt, /tm3, /hp, /HalfPipe, /tm2, /spiral, /tm1, /ip2, /ip, /wallride, /skr, /skyroad, /is, /aaloop, /party, /tb, /mh, /ts1, /ts2, /ts3, /tr1, /trampoline, /wang, /otto, /castle, /lsdive, /ls, /arch, /loco, /trans, /ps, /help, /vcmds, /m, /irc, /hit , /bounties

Total Commands: 203

Feel free to reply if there are any mistakes.

Last edited:

Kondor

If anyone else has anything belittering to say, feel free to post, and in return, you get a forum ban :)

Thanks!
help i didn't mean to do it i just want to meme around.

ok thank you Messi for the effort I didn't known some commands of these (well mostly animations)

ScrIN

u too lmao

Well, considering that all time I wasted here was on reading the post and ending with a reply which comprises not more than 1 minute, I wouldn't say that it was a big waste :)

If you thought I counted each command one by one then your guess would be little incorrect. All you need is just copy all commands, paste anywhere in MS excel, select first first cell and use text to columns function which separates all commands and puts them in different cells. All you need then is to select all and check count number in bottom bar. Easy peasy with excel :)

Last edited:

Kondor

Well, considering that all time I wasted here was on reading the post and ending with a reply which comprises not more than 1 minute, I wouldn't say that it was a big waste :)

If you thought I counted each command one by one then your guess would be little incorrect. All you need is just copy all commands, paste anywhere in MS excel, select first first cell and use text to columns function which separates all commands and puts them in different cells. All you need then is to select all and check count number in bottom bar. Easy peasy with excel :)
hackerman