SF-SE screenshots

dode pairadise

sa-mp-028.pngThis Is Me And My Private Lewdjoo Were Finding The Drugs Dealer Marker On Terrorist Territory
Because The Ilegal Problems Terrorist Having The Drugs Marker On Ocean Docks USA On Territory We Found The Terrorist Territory The Trouble Marker At
Ocean Docks This Case On The Control Series On Cowers On San Andreas At LS Ocean Docks When Team Mates We Can Take It Over To The Territory But
I.m Sure The Territory They Should Be Terminated And We Terminate The Terrorist After We Can Fight Those Cock Suckers But We All Gonna do If we do
Then if we do what we gotta do on The Trouble Marker Terrorist Had The Ilegaly Drugs Because That Drugs Looks Like a Coke But The Drugs Coke
They Had The Coke Stealing But Terrorist Stealing Coke Drugs Because The Drugs Coke Looks Like Ilegaly Like A Blood Body I Think But If They Do Who did Done for that
When The Dead Bodies When We Found The Hostages Has Been Captured After We Released The Hostages Then All Terrorist And The Territory Are Terminated
Cause It does Like Seems People A Specialy At The Team Mate UK Scotland Soldier When Were Two Team Mates After We.ve Done For The Job Because We Did Those Job Together
In This Case We've Skipped The Mission But We did it
And Mission Has Been Completed
Mission A Complished
The Job Is Done

Slothy

VIP
Former Staff
View attachment 5539This Is Me And My Private Lewdjoo Were Finding The Drugs Dealer Marker On Terrorist Territory
Because The Ilegal Problems Terrorist Having The Drugs Marker On Ocean Docks USA On Territory We Found The Terrorist Territory The Trouble Marker At
Ocean Docks This Case On The Control Series On Cowers On San Andreas At LS Ocean Docks When Team Mates We Can Take It Over To The Territory But
I.m Sure The Territory They Should Be Terminated And We Terminate The Terrorist After We Can Fight Those Cock Suckers But We All Gonna do If we do
Then if we do what we gotta do on The Trouble Marker Terrorist Had The Ilegaly Drugs Because That Drugs Looks Like a Coke But The Drugs Coke
They Had The Coke Stealing But Terrorist Stealing Coke Drugs Because The Drugs Coke Looks Like Ilegaly Like A Blood Body I Think But If They Do Who did Done for that
When The Dead Bodies When We Found The Hostages Has Been Captured After We Released The Hostages Then All Terrorist And The Territory Are Terminated
Cause It does Like Seems People A Specialy At The Team Mate UK Scotland Soldier When Were Two Team Mates After We.ve Done For The Job Because We Did Those Job Together
In This Case We've Skipped The Mission But We did it
And Mission Has Been Completed
Mission A Complished
The Job Is Done
Lewdjoo is slacking commander he's afk!

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
3 milliseconds is by far the smallest margin I've ever beaten a race record with. This came a day after AlanNeos beat my previous record by 23 milliseconds.
Has anyone ever made a race record by such a small margin? If yes, I'd love to see it.

wHAB2ZG.png

AlmegAlmeg

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2020
VIP
Former Staff
3 milliseconds is by far the smallest margin I've ever beaten a race record with. This came a day after AlanNeos beat my previous record by 23 milliseconds.
Has anyone ever made a race record by such a small margin? If yes, I'd love to see it.

wHAB2ZG.png
Well maybe not 0.003 but Alan did on that same race 0.026 sec faster than your attempt so....

Screenshot_20210725-125548.jpg

dode pairadise

sa-mp-010.pngUS American Navy Seals Team Meeting In SFSE Behind The Scenes TeamMates Works
Working In LS Police Station When Seals Team Members Working With SWAT NOOSE Van And SWAT National Office Of Security Enforcement Because Navy Seals
Working To Work In The Police Station
How is the work mates

dode pairadise

sa-mp-003.png
Mates Admin Sloth Is Now Have His Admin Level Because He Gave Me Minigun And Night Vision Because I Use It On My Shooting Range
Aim Target Practice In Shooting Range Me And My Soldier Sloth US America And I.m The UK Scotland Because US And UK Soldiers Army Me And Sloth
And Then We Are Shooting Target Aim Practice Mates Please Give Me A Like Guys Let Me Know If You Guys Like It :[)

dode pairadise

sa-mp-020.png
Oi Mates
I.m Still Working With Police Duty On LV Police Department I used To Be Army Soldier Then Now I.m Here For Work On Police Duty Anytime I Still On Myself With My LSPD Stockade :[) Working And I Have A Job To Do On My Own For Myself