sfse logo attept 2 (took me 4 hours upvote please)

scheel

Former Staff
here's another attempt at an SFSE logo that took me approximately 4 hours to make please like and subscribe (graphic design is my passion)
full logo:
sfselogotest.png
for the minimalist freaks who dont like the shadows behind the letters:
sfselogotest2.png

if you hate it please dont roast me too hard ok bye
suggestions are welcome
full size is 2000x2000 (wow)

Attachments

• graphic design.png
    graphic design.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 2

bear

Server Owner
@cawfee and I gladly welcome any and all submissions for SFSE, whether that be to the code base (folks with C++ knowledge are welcome to make code submissions), however they have to conform to certain practices and styles.

In this case I feel like these logos wouldn't work for use on our public website properties, but for use in media (videos/recordings, screenshots, that kind of thing) I think these could work!

Thanks for the submissions! :)

scheel

Former Staff
@cawfee and I gladly welcome any and all submissions for SFSE, whether that be to the code base (folks with C++ knowledge are welcome to make code submissions), however they have to conform to certain practices and styles.

In this case I feel like these logos wouldn't work for use on our public website properties, but for use in media (videos/recordings, screenshots, that kind of thing) I think these could work!

Thanks for the submissions! :)

dw i didn't plan on it being a logo for the forums or the main page of the website. It was intended for use on videos and screenshots as the logo from before (attachment) would look kind of dated today.

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 9

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
here's another attempt at an SFSE logo that took me approximately 4 hours to make please like and subscribe (graphic design is my passion)
full logo:
for the minimalist freaks who dont like the shadows behind the letters:

if you hate it please dont roast me too hard ok bye
suggestions are welcome
full size is 2000x2000 (wow)
[image titled "graphic design is my passion" that breaks every rule of graphic design]
Tags of this topic: "bloodring_is_gay", "egirls_please_dm_me", "logo", "madvillayo_let_me_marry_your_daughter", "sfse", "shit"

So yeah, the first time I saw this topic, I thought it was meant as a joke. It turns out people are actually taking it seriously.