sfse on mobile

nessie

VIP
Screenshot_2020-04-20-05-13-01.png

Screenshot_2020-04-20-05-10-15.png

Screenshot_2020-04-20-05-02-24.png

Screenshot_2020-04-20-05-00-52.png

had to set my spawn position outside of the house, because I crashed after touching the checkpoint.

anyways, I can farm hours easily now while sleeping, pls dont disallow it kthx

edit: no I cant farm hours, timed out after 2 mins and btw this is how spectating looks like:

Screenshot_2020-04-20-05-20-16.png

but you cant see the playerlist I think.

nessie

VIP
record yourself successfully completing /neverland on mobile and i'll give you'll free VIP for a month :)
sir, sounds impossible.

this is how the objects look like:
Screenshot_2020-04-21-02-53-03.png

first attempt to get the right neverland spawn:
Screenshot_2020-04-21-02-53-21.png

Screenshot_2020-04-21-02-53-27.png

second attempt:
Screenshot_2020-04-21-02-54-37.png

plus the server features do not work sadly, can't use nitro, superman, I can bypass the fallout cooldown, I can't even deal damage to anyone.

nessie

VIP
where is the link? :"D
I found out the version of the client I have was modified by someone else. He added the custom servers (pc samp servers) to it and a mod menu/mod_sa (I didn't cheat of course).

I will maybe make a guide after searching a little bit, or maybe find a way to remove the mod menu from the apk client itself.

nessie

VIP
new screenshot of the final client version
hjDLcme.png

which also means more cheats, gotta find a way to remove them still.

nessie

VIP
does anyone uhh... want to know how to install that thing but with the mod menu disabled by default? the creator of that samp mobile thing didn't release the source code of the latest version :(

erblin

this is actually playable, but there are different apk's versions, some apk keep crashing while playing and some other apk i found do not crash, so i have the apk that is not able to crash, and gameplay is smooth, if you wanna know where i found the apk that does not crash contact me in discord, i have it too , but you cant make kills, cant edit car colors, cant see tab list, cant deactivate collision, when join /race it crashes and players objects/toys are not shown.

Last edited: